An exciting role as a Field Engineer has come up in a new yet rapidly growing security consultancy. This company prides itself on being a one-stop cyber security specialist they deliver high calibre security services to both solution providers and end-user organisations across a range of business sectors. Their offerings include solution implementation, vulnerability management and training.
In this role as the Field Engineer you will be the face of the company and for all the vendors and resellers you will be representing. You will enjoy travelling to customer sites and using your skills and initiative to overcome new and varied technical challenges.
This position is ideal for anyone in an existing field-based technical role, having good infrastructure skills across the Microsoft stack and wishing to gain expertise and experience in the fast-growing security sector.
· Deliver high-quality technical services for customers both on-site and remotely
· Produce professional documentation and activity sheets
· Make time to keep up to date with new technologies
· Be an active contributor to the team, making constructive suggestions for improvement and asking for help when needed and giving help when asked
· 18 months in an Infrastructure support role – ideally in field based
· Microsoft stack experience
· Networking experience
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Passion for security
· UK driving licence