Our early-stage Web3 client is dedicated to enhancing the human experience by putting emphasis on creating enjoyable experiences. By removing obstacles to using their product and developing a strong technical foundation, they have received positive feedback from their users.
While Web3 technology has the capability to revolutionize the world, currently, the main focus is on designing an efficient financial incentive structure in the form of a protocol. However, in the pursuit of the optimal system, the human aspect has been overlooked. Our client chose to take a different approach.
They are seeking a Founding Frontend and Founding Full Stack Engineer to join their talented team in San Francisco.
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficiency in one of these frontend languages and frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, Next.js) and Typescript
- Experience building a full-stack web application with a modern frontend framework and an API-based backend (REST, GQL) with a database (relational or non-relational)
- Strong ability to design and create reusable components
- A mindset for building and iterating quickly with the end-user in mind, while also being mindful of tech debt and code hygiene
- Prior startup experience is a plus, but not required.
About the role:
- Local and willing to commute to the SF Office (flexible hybrid)
- Competitive salary + equity (depending on experience)
- What they do: building community tooling in Web3 space
- Wear multiple hats. As a founding member of this company, your role can extend to many things outside of engineering - it can be whatever you want it to be! Our teammates do anything from product, marketing, community, partnerships, recruiting… you name it!