Intelletec has partnered with a mission driven HealthTech Startup that is redefining the way for Mental Health Care. The client is seeking an individual with a mission-oriented, patient-focused mentality, who can enhance and drive the architecture & development of our technical infrastructure. You have an avid interest in digital health technologies and tools that drive innovation and impact.
As the founding engineer you will have the unique opportunity to get in at an early stage to further develop the foundation of our technical platform including clinical & patient facing digital products (EHR, practice management system, payor and provider data integration, research facilitation, reporting and analytics). You will play a critical role in further developing our initial offering.
- Constant opportunities to find ways to use technology to automate, improve, and refine the care delivery process and the patient experience
- Work in partnership with the clinical and executive leadership team to design and develop intuitive end-to-end technical capabilities and digital experiences
- Refine and further develop the architecture and design of the solutions and services Amae is using (EHR, measurement-based care tools, reporting and analytics)
- Innovative thinker who knows how to iterate and evolve a distributed software solution while carefully balancing the needs of privacy, security, and reliability against a changing healthcare landscape
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent amount of work experience
- 4+ years of experience deploying software to AWS while understanding the security needs of a company in a highly-regulated space (HIPAA/HITECH)
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams to meet the needs of a fast-paced and growing organization