Intelletec has partnered with the Founding Team of a Blockchain/Crypto Startup that is seeking a Founding Engineer to join their growing team in helping define the overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
The client is building out the next generation of retention, community, and loyalty for e-commerce brands built on the blockchain. Their Our aim is to not only help brands increase their customer retention and acquisition but also to allow consumers to support their favorite brands, and collect rewards for activities they are already taking.
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for technology and product teams, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
- Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives, including an understanding of the alignment between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
Requirements and Skills
- Experience with Next.js, Vercel, XState, Typescript, Hasura, Pulumi, AWS Lambda, Auth0, Cloudflare
- Experience with EVM-compatible blockchains, Solidity and wallet infrastructure is a plus
- Experience overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and leading SaaS technology platforms.
- Strong in strategic planning, goal setting, process development, budgeting, and creating opportunities for professional development within technology teams.
- Comfort working flexible hours and with team members around the world (with a focus on eastern Europe)
Our client values intellectual curiosity, rapid iteration, and a liberal arts mindset. The Founding Engineer is expected to lead the organization in building a world-class blockchain product. This is a unique and exciting opportunity one we are at the intersection of two industries with major tailwinds. Building at this intersection is a constant learning experience with abundant opportunities for professional growth.