Intelletec has partnered with a Seed Stage API / SaaS Startup that is building developer tools for the $12T Construction Industry. We seek a Founding Engineer who is back-end / full stack focused with hands-on experience building complex systems quickly. The client is paving the way for SaaS companies to build better software faster, and equipping construction companies with world-class data infrastructure tools.
What we are looking for:
- Back-end/full-stack engineer, ideally w/ 1-4 years of experience building complex systems quickly.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, multi-tenant systems, and building dev tools (e.g. APIs).
- Experience with PHP Laravel, Typescript, React, AWS, Postgres
About the role:
- Excited to be our next hire; passion for building a world-class engineering culture.
- Pumped to work in-person with us in SF 5 days/week
- Our founding team has worked together for 8 years, first at Graphiq (acq. by Amazon) and then at Amazon.
- We raised $3M in 2022 from YC, Accel, founders of Plaid, and founders/execs at Procore, Autodesk, PlanGrid, Fieldwire, and others.
- We’re growing like crazy (20% every month), and are hiring top engineers to help us satisfy customer demand.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Up to $140k base + equity
- Healthcare: we cover 90% of your healthcare costs with several plan options.
- 401k: we match 100% of your contributions, up to 4% of annual salary.
- Workspace: $1,500 to spend on items like chairs, desks, monitors, etc.
- Mansion: work from our office, a 5BR manor 15min. from downtown SF just off the 280 and 101. Every window has an ocean view.
- Gym: on-site gym with Peloton, squat rack, Tempo, Yoga setup, and more.