Intelletec has partnered with a pre-seed well funded AI tech firm helping the global ecommerce industry provide product data insights. We are looking for a Founding Fullstack Engineer to be an integral part in building their platform. Your work will redefine how product data is used and understood in e-commerce. You will report to the CTO and work closely with the CEO, partnering to drive product discovery and execution.
The clients platform is the central point of customer experience: where we help them manage catalogs, get feedback critical to improving our ML models, and share data insights. We envision our platform as a critical foundation, on top of which we will then build value-add services such as plug-and-play product enrichment and a universal API layer.
- Build: fully own your work, designing & building solutions that elegantly address customer needs. Our current tech stack relies on:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Next.js, Vercel
- Backend: Node.js, Python, Ruby
- Cloud Services: AWS
- Restful APIs
- Collaboration: work closely with the Data Science and Data Engineering teams, ensuring our data and product experience integrate seamlessly.
- Culture: help create an environment of high performing ownership, with growth mindset and empathy as the foundation.
- Bonus Points: Discovery - join customer conversations to uncover the right problems to focus on; and the most efficient way to validate possible solutions.
We are looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience working full-stack across frontend and backend services.
- 2+ years of experience testing and automating multi-tier Web and API Applications.
- Embodies ownership: is as committed about defining the right problems to solve, as they are about actually shipping impactful product solutions.
- Has built B2B products and prides themselves in delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Has experience with Big Data and/or Ecommerce.
- Bonus Points: enjoys interacting with customers, digging deeply with curiosity