You live and breathe great product and design. You see elegance in simplicity, and recoil from overly complex user experiences. You’re looking to challenge the status quo in an industry known to move slowly. You want consumers to love their mortgage experience.
About our Client
Our Client’s goal is to improve every person's financial situation, starting with the biggest financial product most people ever use -- a mortgage. Consumers lose tens of billions each year because they get loans that don't consider their whole financial situation and needs. They are building the technology to give customers a Smart Loan that looks at the whole picture, and recommend what’s most beneficial to the borrower.
Their founders started almost 10 venture-backed companies. Most have been acquired or are still running profitably. They're a team of 40 and with fast growth and have delighted millions of consumers and made money for their employees and investors. Since they're still a small team, we have lots of opportunities for people to see how the company gets built and be involved in the process.
They're growing like crazy and already made a positive impact on consumers by showing them financial options they didn't realize existed and saved them over $35 million already.
Your job will be to craft elegantly simple interfaces in a market marred by horrendously complex ones. You empathize to all of our users while keeping the companies mission in mind. You welcome feedback and are excited to learn from users and subject matter experts as to what's working and what's not.
*You describe yourself as: *
- Scrappy - Whatever it takes to solve the user's problem at hand and to make your ideas come to life.
- Adaptable - You are able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You are able to deal with complexity, change and understand engineering capabilities.
- Flexible - pivoting from mobile to web, from consumer to professional user. You embrace the options and look forward to building out new experiences.
- Enthusiastic - You are passionate about our mission and excited for the work we do. You bring a can-do attitude and desire to make meaningful impact.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in product design
- You are fluent in UX wireframing/interaction design and high fidelity UI design prototyping tools like Sketch/Invision/Figma
- You have a demonstrated track record delivering delightful experiences in B2C/B2B products, and have a cool portfolio to highlight that
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- 100% remote or Hybrid WFH Model option