Intelletec has partnered with a company in the Bay Area that is giving companies like AWS and Heroku competition. They are looking for their first Support Engineer.
Little more about the role and the company :
Why join them
- Our user base has grown many times over in the last year and engineering-driven support lies at the heart of our expansion. As first support engineer, you will set the industry standard for responsive and empathetic developer-focused customer support.
- We're solving a problem faced by every developer and engineering team. Cloud infrastructure is a massive and rapidly growing market and you will be at the center of it all.
- Top engineering executives from VMware, Dropbox, Heroku and GitHub are some of our biggest investors and cheerleaders.
- We are building an inclusive and collaborative company from the get go. Our focus on diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in our current team; as one of the primary public faces of Render, you will help spread our culture to every developer and business you interact with.
- The company is led by employee #8 and Head of Risk at Stripe. He helped Stripe scale from 10 to over 400 people and is applying many of the same principles here.
What you will work on
- Support developers both one-on-one and in public channels.
- Become a trusted voice in the rapidly expanding global community.
- Help debug and fix customer issues across our stack.
- Contribute to a growing ecosystem of open source projects built
- Be the voice of the customer and channel their feedback to help improve our products and documentation and define the state of the art.
- Work closely with the founder and VP of Engineering to build our support organization.
Signs you are a great fit for this role
Bonus points for:
- You have a customer-first mindset and deep empathy for developers.
- You are a generalist engineer, fluent in at least one programming language and interested in learning more.
- You enjoy interacting with developers and are driven by the gratification that comes from fixing their problems.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and believe in empathetic, direct, open and honest communication.
- You are self-directed; curious by nature and an impressively quick learner.
- Previous experience in a technical support role.
- A desire to develop your coding skills by working in the company;s codebase to solve customer issues.