My client's mission is to build a connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it. They believe that advancements in smart infrastructure are critical to enabling a safer and more efficient future for logistics. Their loading dock sensor platform verifies all incoming and outgoing freight, aggregating data that enables shippers and carriers to efficiently manage dock operations, switch out suppliers and understand material flow in real time.
They care deeply about delivering the best solutions for their customers. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop and deploy tomorrow’s hardware & software solutions and help revolutionize logistics.
- Build their extensible, responsive, and robust online platform for their next-gen logistic network.
- Design the API platform to support 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data applications on top of their data platform.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with backend frameworks like node.js, databases, and GraphQL API design.
- Experience with hands-on software development with thoughtfulness of scale, latency and distributed architecture.
- Experience with data security and authentication.
- Experience working directly with designers.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B frameworks, and UI/UX experimentation.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.