A Personal Health Tech Startup, who have raised over $80m are looking for Senior Front End Engineer.
Based in New York this Series B Company has hit the ground running with their home-based product helps people get the smile they've always wanted at a price they can afford. This is c65% discount from market rates as a result of the proprietary technology developed.
The team is full of ex Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health Engineers, so you will be around great company!
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on designs during implementation of our product
- Attentive to all the interface details during implementation, to ensure a high-quality customer experience
- Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Implement and own testing frameworks for all web products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with marketing and growth teams to improve conversion rates
- 3+ years of experience working as a Front-End Engineer
- React or Angular experience
- Proficiency with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience working with CMS tools such as Squarespace, Shopify, Contentful or Wordpress
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Understanding of SEO
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent