Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Includes competitive salary, company stock options and health benefits.
My Client is a small, ambitious startup building the future of television. Their product lets you watch your favorite shows on all the devices you care about, with intelligent search, insightful discovery, and effortless sharing — in short, we are building the TV watching experience that we’ve always wanted for ourselves.
My Client is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. Their leadership team includes one of the founders of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO. My Client is backed by NEA and industry partners including HBO, Discovery, AMC, A&E, and Viacom.
Engineers own what they build from start to finish. We ship to production multiple times per day and keep unnecessary process to a minimum so we can maintain our pace of rapid development.
We are seeking an intrinsically motivated front end engineer who is both interested and adept in user acquisition, engagement, and retention-oriented initiatives.
A strong candidate will:
- Write, test, ship, and maintain clean production code within a collaborative and version-controlled (git) codebase.
- Design, instrument, analyze, and optimize A/B tests and other experiments throughout the product experience and customer lifecycle.
- Develop data-driven insights into user behavior to inform team strategy, positioning, and provide feedback cross-functionally.
- Take initiative by continually investigating anomalies in reported metrics as well as proffering or implementing solutions.
- Communicate effectively with product, marketing, engineering, operations, and support teams to ensure goal and execution alignment.
Our analytics pipeline comprises:
- Redshift DB
- Periscope Data
- Google Tag Manager
- Ad/Referral Networks
- and more...
- Full health, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- $2000 annual vacation bonus (we pay you to take a two week vacation)
- $5000 annually for professional development and educational assistance
- $500 “TV stipend” for new employees to upgrade their home watching setup
- Dog-friendly office
- An d much more!