Start-up in San Francisco, has developed a great technology that can better serve trucking and logistics teams. Their mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. .
You’ll be working on our web application team which includes frontend developers and designers. You’ll collaborate closely with our product team to deliver a world class user experience on the web.
We care more about technical fundamentals than we do with knowledge of a particular technical stack. In case you’re curious, we use ReactJS and SASS as some of core frontend technologies.
- Collaborate with our designers to build beautiful UI components and data visualizations
- Help architect our web application
- Build core features and test experiments
- Write tests so that we can continue our high development velocity
- Build internal tools to help us ship, sell, and maintain
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building web applications
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Experience building front end components with React using modular architecture
- Knowledge of state management frameworks, such as Redux or Flux
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred. You should be able to demonstrate superior understanding of CS fundamentals