Front End Engineer (React.js, Node.js, GraphQL, API Design)
Transportation & Logistics startup (Series A, $30M)
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area (hybrid)
Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chain startup that connects the physical world of logistics to the digital ecosystem that manages it. Bringing efficiency and visibility to the entire supply chain, their infrastructure automates the shipping and receiving process, while providing real-time visuals and data on your operations.
- Building an extensible, responsive, and robust online platform for next-gen logistic network.
- Design the API platform to support 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data applications on top of data platform.
- Develop and deploy tomorrow’s hardware & software solutions and help revolutionize logistics.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with backend frameworks like Node.js, databases, and GraphQL API design.
- Experience with hands-on software development with thoughtfulness of scale, latency and distributed architecture.
- Experience with data security and authentication.
- Experience working directly with designers.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B frameworks, and UI/UX experimentation.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
The hiring manager is actively interview this week so please apply with your updated resume to learn more!