My client is a well-funded, rapidly growing mobile-based video and music social streaming platform, which is rivaling TikTok. They are working on re-inventing the way people use short videos.
Backed by Stanford Professor Billionaire David Cheriton (Google’s first investor) The founder is from Taiwan and built the first mobile application for LinkedIn.
I am looking for a Software Engineer to work on core services.
Day to Day:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the product suite
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of the product codebase
- Collaborate with product management and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Build a product that you and the customers genuinely love
- Write Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- 3+ years of technical experience as a Software Engineer
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for customers
- Interest in complex product development problems
- Appreciation for a collaborative, test-driven environment
- Computer Science degree - Must
- Strong Salary
- Sizeable Equity
- Awesome benefits package
H-1b transfers are available for strong candidates