W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9jbnrlbgxldgvjig5ldy9qcgcvbmv3lwjhbm5lci1kzwzhdwx0lmpwzyjdxq

Front End Engineering Manager | Mission Driven AI MedTech Stealth Start-Up

  • Location

    San Francisco

  • Sector:

    Software Engineering

  • Contact:

    Hina Aggarwal

  • Contact email:

    hina@intelletec.com

  • Consultant:

    Hina Aggarwal

Do you want to work for a Mission Driven company, who's products will have a real-life impact on the future of diagnosing and treating ilnesses, injuries and diseases? The mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. 

As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for the User Facing Application and services that are developed for reimagining the way doctors engage with medical images in the era of AI. 

The team is a collaboration of interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. 

There will be an initial ramp up period of around 3 months, in this time you will be 70% hands on. Once you are familiar with the products, you will transition to 40% hands on. The remaining 60% will be dedicated to management and architecture. 

Requirements:

  • 10+ years of experience with JavaScript 
  • 5+ years of experience with React
  • Confident with Front End Architecture 
  • NodeJS experience 
  • GraphQL experience 
  • Leadership/Management experience beneficial 
  • STEM degree