A small, ambitious startup building the future of television. The product lets you watch your favorite shows on all the devices you care about, with intelligent search, insightful discovery, and effortless sharing.
Leadership team includes one of the founders of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO and is backed by NEA and industry partners including HBO, Discovery, AMC, A&E, and Viacom.
The Product Team is responsible for designing, building, testing, and quite literally reinventing television, the most engaging product ever created, across web, mobile, and TV platforms. Just as television is about more than simply watching an episode of your favorite show, so too does our work extend well beyond the play button.Positioned at the forefront of both web TV and front-end development technologies, building on DRM-decrypting HTML5 video along with a modern workflow leveraging React and ES6.
As a front-end engineer you will be responsible for:
- Iteratively designing and improving upon our video players, application UIs, and cross-device interoperability.
- Architecting real-time data syncing across clients and servers.
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features.
- Improving and incorporating cross-platform metrics to continually measure engagement and usage patterns
A strong candidate is very comfortable:
- Building and maintaining large scale single page applications
- Working in a codebase with multiple contributors