Our client is a small, ambitious startup building the future of television by letting you watch your favorite shows on all the devices you care about, with intelligent search, insightful discovery, and effortless sharing.
You will be part of the product team responsible for designing, building, testing, and quite literally reinventing television, the most engaging product ever created, across web, mobile, and TV platforms.
As a front-end engineer you will be responsible for:
- Iteratively designing and improving upon our video players, application UIs, and cross-device interoperability.
- Architecting real-time data syncing across clients and servers.
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features.
- Improving and incorporating cross-platform metrics to continually measure engagement and usage patterns
A strong candidate is very comfortable:
- Building and maintaining large scale single page applications
- Working in a codebase with multiple contributors