Our Client is is hiring experienced engineers excited to help the over 300M global freelancers and SMBs unlock $5 trillion in annual earnings tied up in pesky invoice cycles!
My Client's Mission is to empower freelancers with the financial services they need to thrive. They offer an application that enables its users to manage and spend their earnings through their special debit card. It also enables its users to earn and spend money before they are paid for their services.
Currently on their Series A with only $160M in funding
You are fired up to:
- Built intuitive UIs to enable real-time underwriting and funding of advances
- Play with cutting-edge tech like React, Sass, webpack, Enzym and FlowJs.
- Learn and leverage the ins and outs of complex, valuable problem domains
- Generate high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
- Work on a tight knit team in a fast growing company
- Wisdom equivalent to:
- At least 4 years contributing to full-stack or frontend projects, ideally across a variety of professional contexts (e.g. start-ups and large companies, or consumer- and business-facing applications)
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Robust, auditable, and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Working for a mission driven company with a culture of excellence, empathy, transparency, diversity, and positive sum value delivery
For more information, please contact