My client is a well-funded developer platform start-up that mitigates the stress of managing billions of lines of code and allows companies to focus on innovation. They are expanding their engineering team and are looking for Frontend engineers.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the product and with the areas of focus the Extensibility team has within it.
- Build rapport with the team and become a robust asynchronous communicator.
- Gain a more profound understanding of the needs of the product and become comfortable with diagnosing issues.
- Be seen as a subject matter expert in an area that interests you.
- Make a significant impact by being a key contributor and help us improve our existing engineering practices.
- Experience using React or another modern web framework
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
Nice to have:
- Previous experience developing extensions for browsers, IDEs, or other platforms.
- Familiarity with reactive programming (RxJS, Bacon.js).
- Previous startup or developer tools/platform experience.