Their mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Their first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Some customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and they've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
The user interfaces that frontend engineers build combines humans and machines in a way that's never been done before. We have tens of thousands of human labelers working on millions of tasks a month, so it’s important to build intuitive, efficient, and delightful tools for them to use.
In this role you will be working on a variety of projects such as creating seamless workflows for our human labelers and designing powerful tools to label complex data such as images/videos and LiDAR data. You will also collaborate with machine learning engineers to create hybrid labeling pipelines powered by a combination of machine learning and human judgment.
As an frontend engineer for applications, you will:
- Create optimized and efficient frontend tooling for our labelers to complete complex tasks.
- Design frontends that optimally combine machine learning predictions with human inputs.
- Build out tools for labeling data in 3D that have high performance on consumer laptops.
- Collaborate with backend engineers, UX designers and ML Engineers.
- Work on a small team critical to the company's mission.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Experience building highly performant and data-intensive apps.
- Highly mathematical approach to design.
- Product engineering experience. Building full-stack web apps, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB, or comparable technologies.
- Experience with three.js or other work building 3D user interfaces.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- $200,000 + generous equity package (based on xp)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org