The product has found a strong product/market fit, and as one of the first data engineers on the team you will have full ownership and autonomy to define and implement the next generation of our data platform. The tools and technologies you work with will directly drive our core product offerings and revenue numbers, enabling the company to keep up with its dramatic customer growth.
You will be responsible for technology that transforms billions of raw data points into meaningful, actionable insights that help people and companies get smarter with how they spend their time. We are a privacy-first company, and our customers trust us because we are able to provide these insights by only collecting a small amount of strictly work-related information.
This is a great opportunity to experience exponential personal and professional growth while working with a supportive team that values ownership, empathy, and humility.
- You will be responsible for the data that powers a rapidly growing SaaS product already serving Fortune-500 customers.
- You will work in a cloud (AWS) environment to implement changes across all stages of our data lifecycle: ingestion, processing, storage, analytics, and exports.
- You will contribute to strategic technical decisions.
- You will take calculated risks and experiment with technology to create the most trusted and insightful time management tool for large enterprises.
This is a great role for you if...
- You want to build a robust data platform from the ground up.
- You want to have a major impact on the product and company culture. Your work will directly unlock new product capabilities.
- You want to solve challenging technical problems.
- You enjoy automating manual work through smart applications of data concepts.
- You want to move quickly and have virtually unlimited ownership. We build features, iterate, and respond to customer feedback multiple times a day.
- You want to start your own company in the future, or want to be highly involved in the direction of a company from its earliest stages.
- Great teammate and collaborator. Openness to giving and receiving honest feedback.
- Comfort with a high degree of uncertainty - there’s a lot we don’t know, and we need your help to figure it out!
- Ability to proactively deliver results without a QA team or a 10-page spec.