An entrepreneurial startup, based in Central London are looking for an ambitious Full Stack developer. The role will be working on improving their existing legacy systems as well as developing new features and implementing new services.
The team are a committed bunch of successful young entrepreneurs with a strong ethos, great dynamic and high levels of ambition and motivation. The right person for this position will be entrepreneurial minds who understand start-ups. The environment is fast paced, and one where you will be constantly learning and improving.
- Have a key say and input in all decisions
- Helping with database structure and migration, integrating 3rd party APIs while also creating our open API system.
- Implementing new micro-services and helping to migrate away from legacy systems.
- Improve legacy system currently in use and help migrate the legacy system to new system.
- Build new features and maintain the existing code base
- Implement new features and solutions using the latest technology
- Experience building web apps using LAMP architecture
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with a modern .JS framework – ideally React
- Database experience - ideally MongoDB and MySQL
- Understanding of Gi
- Experience with TDD and Unit testing is required
- Experience with agile life-cycles
- A 2:1 degree in Computer Science is preferable, though not required if experienced
Nice to have: AWS, RabbitMQ, SCRUM