An entrepreneurial startup, based in Central London are looking for a number of ambitious Full Stack Engineers. The role will be working on improving their existing legacy systems as well as developing new features and implementing new services.
The team are a committed bunch of successful young entrepreneurs with a strong ethos, great dynamic and high levels of ambition and motivation. The right person for this position will be entrepreneurial minds who understand start-ups. The environment is fast-paced, and one where you will be constantly learning and improving.
- Have a key say and input in all decisions
- Helping with database structure and migration, integrating 3rd party APIs while also creating our open API system.
- Implementing new micro-services and helping to migrate away from legacy systems.
- Improve the legacy system currently in use and help migrate the legacy system to new system.
- Build new features and maintain the existing code base
- Implement new features and solutions using the latest technology
- Experience building web apps using LAMP architecture
- Experience with a modern.JS framework – ideally React
- Database experience - ideally MongoDB and MySQL
- Understanding of Gi
- Experience with TDD and Unit testing is required
Nice to have: AWS, RabbitMQ, SCRUM and Computer Science Degree
Salary: Market Competitive, Working from Home options, plus great benefit package