An awesome startup founded by MIT and Stanford machine learning experts focused on helping R&D teams cut development time, reduce testing iterations, and find innovative new products faster
Their goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence.
Primary Responsibility: You primary responsibility will be to develop the Uncountable Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would be about 70% front-end and 30% back-end.
- 2 years of development experience
- Strong interest in data visualization
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- B.S. in computer science
- Familiarity with React, ES6
Our Current Stack:
- Backend: Flask (Python), Postgres