A high-flying startup are looking for a talented Rails Developer to joining their continually expanding team.
They are an online intelligence service that helps people connect with the opportunities within the Government purchasing word. Their customers include FTSE100 companies who want to make a statement in the Public sector.
Reporting to the development lead, you will be responsible for supporting and building new features for the existing SAAS product, as well as creating new products to showcase our growing data set.
The tech stack is predominantly Rails/Postgres and React/ React native and they strive for clean API’s, pragmatic code reviews and a balanced TDD approach.
You will be required to make decisions and offer technical advice to stakeholders and team members. They want you to have an opinion!
- 1 - 4 years Rails Development experience
- Have experience working on and releasing commercial Rails products.
- Follow best practices - your code can be picked up and followed by anyone.
- Want to talk to the team to best understand the requirements for your products.
- Able to work to deadlines and aren’t easily thrown if a problem occurs