Our client is looking for a highly driven, product-oriented developer eager to join an early stage team.
Your foremost responsibility will be to support and develop the fullstack web application that powers the patients’ desktop and mobile experience.
Most immediately, your responsibilities will be to support our existing microservice infrastructure with a specific focus on building robust API’s & enabling data collection through our universal health record. In the less immediate future, your role will entail architecture design to scale our backend systems, supporting our expanding number of clinics and growing user base.
Your foremost responsibilities will include developing the UI that enables patients to view and edit their Universal Health Record (UHR), chat with their doctors, and manage their appointments. Going forward, you will be tasked with building an experience that enables patients to track & visualize their health data in addition to new features that compliment the patient experience.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, user-centric design, and creating high-quality products is essential. Must be located in or willing to move to San Francisco
What you’ll do:
- Work with the data science team to develop algorithms that provide predictive insights for doctors enabling them to make more informed decisions about their patients
- Work closely with the backend and iOS frontend teams to build REST APIs that power the UI of each of our products
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop high quality code equipped with unit & integration tests, code reviews, architecture, design, and implementation
- Manage our CI/CD pipeline for deployments to every environment
- Collaborate with Head of Design & Head of Product to define product vision, roadmap & ship new features
- Establish direct relationships with our clinical staff to fully understand their needs and how they use our products
- Design, develop, test, and iterate on prototypes quickly
- You are a self-starter and highly independent, but also seek-out a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- You love design-thinking and rapid prototyping
- You have experience with a frontend dev framework such as React or Angular
- You thrive in working with interdisciplinary teams, aka you’re cool talking tech with non techies
- You’re passionate about women’s healthcare
Why you’ll love working :
- They’re a small, yet growing, team that moves fast and ships new products continuously.
- Working at here means that you have immediate impact on the product and thus real doctors and patients
- You have a huge opportunity to shape the copany, from systems architecture to how we celebrate team wins
- You have the opportunity to work with a team of best-in-class engineers who know how to run across their stack and architect beautiful solutions -- all while operating in a lean, start-up environment.