My client is the world’s first Customer Insights Engine (CIE) that enables everyone responsible for delighting customers to be customer-obsessed. They deliver a trusted, flexible system for identifying and sharing the best team habits that drive customer retention and revenue. By sitting naturally in a team’s workflow, it enables everyone responsible for engaging customers to make data-driven decisions by giving them a complete view across the entire customer lifecycle. They power enterprises like Google, Nielsen, and Salesforce.
They are a team of talented, friendly people headquartered in San Francisco. Their leadership team is composed of experienced founders from LiveRamp ($15M funding to $5B NYSE: RAMP), and early employees from Uber (NYSE: UBER), PagerDuty (NYSE: PD), and Drawbridge (acquired by LinkedIn).
As one of AngelList’s “Hot Startups Hiring Now,” the company is backed by Emergence Capital (Gordon Ritter is on the Board – an early investor in Zoom, Box, Veeva, and Salesforce), Baseline Ventures ( Steve Anderson is on the Board – (first investor in Instagram, SoFi, PagerDuty, Heroku, StitchFix, and many others), Upside Partnership, Afore Capital, and Industry Ventures.
About the Role
Are you looking for the most rewarding role you've ever had? This is it.
- You will help build a great company.
- You will experience exponential personal and professional growth.
- You will work with a supportive team that values ownership, empathy, and humility.
About the Technology
- React on the frontend.
- Ruby/Rails on the backend.
- AWS, Kubernetes, and Airflow behind the scenes.
If you've worked with any of these before, that's great! If not, don't worry! Above all, they're looking for people who enjoy learning and diving into new technical problems.
- Drive changes across all layers of the stack: cloud infrastructure, data pipelines, APIs, and user-facing widgets.
- Contribute to strategic technical decisions.
- Fear no failure, take calculated risks, and experiment with technology to create the most trusted and insightful time management tool for large enterprises.
This is a great role for you if...
- You want to have a major impact on the product and company culture. You'll be committing critical features as early as your first week.
- You want to solve challenging technical problems and create great product experiences.
- You want to move quickly and have virtually unlimited ownership. They build features, iterate, and respond to customer feedback multiple times a day.
- You want to start your own company in the future, or want to be highly involved in the direction of a company from its earliest stages.
- You’re passionate about creating great user experiences.
- Great teammate and collaborator.
- Openness to giving and receiving honest feedback.
- Comfort with a high degree of uncertainty - there’s a lot they don’t know, and they need your help to figure it out!
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results without a QA team or 10-page spec.
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience with AWS and/or other cloud platforms.
Don’t worry about checking off every box! Above all, their goal is to build a community of thoughtful team players who are enthusiastic about learning on the fly, sharing their expertise, and getting things done. If that resonates with you, they would love for you to apply.