Intelletec has teamed up with an exciting AI start-up solving logistical problems, they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team in their London office.
The company are solving every day global business logistical nightmares by building a platform which will standardise documentation, utilising machine learning and deep learning. This position will be working on the development of the core platform.
If you are interested in a challenge and working with Python, angular, react, flask and django... this will give you a great platform to stretch yourself.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high-performance, dynamic and robust production web applications
- Architect and implement a tight integration with our back-end data engine
- Collaborate with clients to develop integration with their production systems
- Implement front-end with UI designers
Skills and Experience
- Full stack engineer using Python (Django / Flask) and modern JS framworks ideally React, but Angluar is ok too
- End to end product development writing production level code
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed messaging with ideally Celery
- Serious about building a great product... without being too serious!
Equity options (at early stage, so very valuable!)
28 days holiday