Our client is a marketing and insights partner that powers smarter, more profitable brands. It delivers a complete technology and service solution that transforms consumer data into planning, media activation and measurement for leading brands like Heineken, Nestle and Visa. Our client’s deep expertise in people-based media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube powers smarter marketing that drives business results and actionable insights about customers and prospects. They are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently. At our client firm, they have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Architect, build, and support our ad management platform using modern design and web frameworks
- Leverage big data and machine learning to continually make our platform smarter
- Drive new optimizations that directly lead to measurable performance increases for our ad managers and clients
- Work with senior management, other engineers, product managers, and ad managers to deliver a world-class application to our client users
- 5+ years building, delivering, and supporting high-quality, performant web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or better) in computer science, engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding - e.g. you were top of your class, or you started your first company when you were 18, or you wrote code that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.
- Domain knowledge:
- Fluency in Python, with demonstrated experience in web frameworks like Django.
- Comfortable working in cloud computing environments (AWS strongly preferred).
- Prior history of working in a startup environment and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, analysis, design, development, and collaborative problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuously learning and working on interesting challenges.
- Highly desirable:
- Prior experience with big data and machine learning, preferably in Python.
- Prior experience building ad-tech tools and platforms.
- Prior experience building analytics and data visualization applications.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus