Intelletec has teamed up with a fast growing SAAS client based in San Francisco. They are rapidly expanding their team and are looking for a strong Full stack Engineer who can hit the ground running.
The company is looking for strong Full Stack developer who is comfortable in React.js. You would help design and develop server-side software that delivers a flagship collaboration product while being one of the first engineers to join this exceptional team.
- Discuss customer feedback and suggest improvements
- Help decide on new major technologies or tools to use
- Design a major new feature, from the user interaction to back-end API's
- Work with a small core of Senior colleagues to set up and implement product direction
- Peer review teammates' code, develop new tests
- 3+ years of coding experience in a professional (non-academic) environment
- Mastery of React.js
- Mastery of Node.js (or at least one back end language. Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with data store tools and building schemas (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis)
- Extensive experience building and using REST APIs
- Extensive experience with unit and integration testing and continuous integration/deployment
Join as part of the founding team with a funded company with lots of real-world product delivery experience. Help shape the technical architecture and user experience of a brand new product, built from scratch on all the latest frameworks and technologies.
The position pays $150,000- $200,000+ equity and the usual benefits. (Salary based on experience/technical abilities).