Our client, are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails) to work on their family focused online marketplace.
The Company are backed by top VC's and display an impressive management team which is enabling them to have a big impact on their space.
This role will be working alongside 1 existing in-house Engineer, and you will be joining a growing team of 12 in their Central London office. Ideally you will be a strong hand-on developer who thrives in small fast growing environments.
The Role and your Responsibilities
- Continuous improvement on the platform, building key features
- Work in short development cycles and continuously deploy into production
- Work on production web applications and build modern front end features
- Opportunity to take responsibility from start to finish
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 Years experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails, PostgresSQL
- Front End technologies, Javasript (ES6), React
- Deployment in Heroku & AWS
- Ideally, some experience with TDD
- Computer Science Degree is preferred