Our Client are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer to help build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform in the health industry.
They are currently a team of around 10 and are rapidly growing out their engineering team. This will be an opportunity to join the business in their first growth stages and create a clear progression path for yourself within the business.
PHP development using front end and back end systems with a passion for re-usable and clean code whilst supporting the rest of the team with any technical queries they may have.
- At least 3 years commercial PHP experience
- PHP (using MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Phalcon, Codeigniter or similar)
The following would be a plus
- Some experience with front end frameworks such as Angular / Vue.js / React etc.
- Use of JIRA or similar project management tools
- AWS experience useful but not essential
Salary; up to 75k - DOE