My Client is a fast growing, bootstrapped, and profitable influencer marketing platform & full-service agency with offices located in New York City, San Francisco & Paris. Our flagship product is an influencer relationship management platform, providing an end-to-end community development solution. Our clients range from world-class brands like Google, Sephora & Mercedes-Benz to fast growing startups like Harry’s and PAX.
Our engineering & product team's philosophy is centered around a focus on personal interests (you'll work on what you like), a great work/life balance (we believe great teams shouldn't burn out their first month on the job) and a team structure that favors collaboration over hierarchy (we all design, build and use the tools we make). We also favor automated testing and extremely fast development cycles (5 deploys a day on average) over long and blocking manual testing processes. We work in an agile, iteration-driven way using tools like Pivotal Tracker, Github, Slack, and more. Finally we pay great attention to team fit as everybody should enjoy collaborating closely with each other, as we travel to each other offices regularly and enjoy several off-sites together every year.
We work on 7 different platforms, ranging from influencer facing tools, client facing tools, data mining and Machine Learning engines to find the most relevant influencers among social graphs of hundreds of millions, computer vision algorithms to extract meaningful data from instagram pictures, big data structures etc...
We are now looking for a passionate software engineer to join our team and work on any of these projects. This person can work in San Francisco, New York City, or remotely.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Database skills with SQL
- Comfortable working with CSS, SASS, and making web pages work well
- An appreciation for clean and reusable code, code that you can be proud of and are comfortable sharing
- A smart, curious, fast-moving team in New York and San Francisco
- Award-winning technologists and social media specialists
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Working with clients such as The New Yorker, AMOREPACIFIC, Google, Sephora and Uniqlo
- Looking for smart, nice, driven people to add to our team
We're a small, collaborative team which means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. As an independent startup, this is the perfect place for someone with serious ambition.
Some other perks include:
- Great health benefits
- Convenient office locations.
- Flexible paid time off - vacation & sick time
- Collaborative work spaces.
- Kitchen with coffee/tea and snacks.
- Fun events like happy hours, team outings & learning sessions.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.