Our client is the fastest growing pet health service company in the US, and was born from a mission to change the landscape of pet health, providing dogs and their humans with honest, smart, and simple care – a fresh proposition in an industry riddled with manipulative and misleading marketing.
They’re starting by radically improving the $100 billion pet food market, replacing bulk bags of highly-processed pellets with a personalized subscription service that sends healthy, freshly-made dog food directly to customers’ doors.
Where You'll Come In
I am looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their growing Internal Tools Operations team.
This team builds software to automate and optimize the entire journey of a customer’s order--from pick and pack to doorstep delivery. Some of our projects include: automatic order allocation, carrier integrations, and fulfillment optimization.
An ideal candidate would be someone who is an effective communicator, can manage a project’s entire software development lifecycle end-to-end, and is eager to level-up their team.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Build the next generation of their fulfillment pipeline to deliver at scale.
- Fully automate and optimize their systems to eliminate human-error and missed delivery targets.
- Work closely with Product to understand the “whys” and challenge solutions with possible alternatives.
- Suggest and implement processes and tools to level-up how the team performs–be a driver, not a passenger.
They’re Excited About You Because
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working as a Software Engineer doing hands-on development.
- Led large software projects (6-months or longer) from design to deployment.
- The ability to think critically and objectively; have excellent problem solving skills and the capacity to make quick decisions based on business demands.
- Nice to have: Shown understanding of distributed systems, sync/asynchronous processing, and their respective trade-offs.
A Few of Their Best Benefits
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls is now a feature, not a bug