Founded in 2017, we are working on the #1 solution to curb climate change: reducing food waste. Our AI powered proprietary technology innovates previously disjointed food management system, driving stunning results that help grocery retailers and the planet.
The good work our platform has done to date:
- 6.9 million pounds of food waste avoided
- 3.82 thousand tons of GHG emissions reduced
- 140 million gallons of water saved
- Lead full-stack API development and establish standard methodologies around quality and performance.
- Design and build our GraphQL APIs which serve our mobile apps, helping us fully transition to a back-end driven app architecture.
- Scale our APIs to serve thousands of grocery stores as we grow our customer base over the next year.
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to build rich and engaging user experiences.
- Build out our analytics to understand our system behavior and make informed decisions.
- Help lay the foundation of our scalable service-based infrastructure to support continuous delivery and resilient systems.
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with full-stack and API development
- Strong understanding of API development and good API design
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment