My client is a mission-driven, early-stage Health & Wellbeing startup, primed to take a bite from the multi-billion dollar industry and scale globally. I need a Lead Frontend Engineer.
As one of the first key engineering team members at the company, you will be working directly with the co-founders and the core team to own the core products.
What You'll Do:
- Own the core product suite (React / React Native & Node) and drive iterations to create inflection points in the product
- Take hands-on leadership of engineers, and work closely w/ designers, and data scientists to form hypotheses, test them, and analyze the findings
- Work on increasing the iteration speed with a hacker mindset while maintaining a stable infrastructure
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years' experience as a fully-hands-on Software Engineer
- Solid understanding of native mobile applications
- Native iOS / Android experience preferred but not required
- Startup experience is beneficial, this is a mission-critical position, we want you to build a lasting, successful relationship with the Co-Founders
- $150 - 200k base
- Sizable Equity
- Outstanding benefits package
This role is based on-site in Downtown SF - No remote options, no C2C, no contract - GC or Citizen only