One of the clients we're recruiting for has raised a $118M Series B and is looking to continue building out its engineering team by hiring multiple Senior Engineers - Front, Back, Full-Stack. Here are some more details:
Company: Our client Crypto SaaS company has created the most used wallet on the Solana ecosystem which is now opening up to ETH and Polygon!
They are a team of accomplished builders, passionate about creating the most secure, self-custodial wallet in the whole market. With backing from Paradigm & a16z, they aren't exposed to any outside market conditions and have full transparency around their liquidity. They also just announced a couple of exciting new DeFi products on Ethereum, as well as a massive partnership with Meta. They have tens of millions in the bank, no scam token of their own, and YOU, the user, control every cent of your wallet, always.
What You'll Do:
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- Feature development: You will be owning features on the web platforms – currently the Extension, App, and website
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other blockchains, and to launch new complementary products or infrastructure
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on the ecosystem – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire
What You'll Bring:
- Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Scrappy, product-centric mentality
- Nice-To-Have: experience in a blockchain-based project
Salary range: $180-230k base + equity [depending on experience]