AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives, would you like to be involved in building a platform that will accelerate the development of this future? Come and join a company who's vision is to become the default software for Data Scientists to be able to manage data and train neural networks.
The company builds software that is used to create ML/AI training data. ML/AI is becoming more and more prevalent in our daily lives. Not only is it providing companies with a competitive advantage now, but it will become table stakes in the future. And the better the quality of the training data, that's used to build the ML models, the better the results.
We are working in partnership with this Series B start-up that is backed by top tier VC's; A16Z, Kleiner Perkins, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), First Round Capital. The company is based in San Francisco, partial or full remote work can be considered.
A Senior/Staff Full Stack Engineer is required to build component driven applications, and architect large single page applications.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Experience managing/scaling SQL databases, orchestrating migrations, and disaster recovery
- Experience working with Redux and architecting large single page applications
- Experience in and interest in frontend testing
- Optimizing data models and database configurations for both ease-of-use and performant response times
- Building new features and resolvers in out GraphQL API with NodeJS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience optimizing web traffic
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or other message broker) and Redis
- Experience constructing and monitoring ETL pipelines
- Experience with Logstash/Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- At least 4 years of experience building data rich web applications
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field (or relevant work experience)