A High-Tech, Hospitality technology Company, who have developed a Universal Integration Platform for operators of POS systems are actively looking for a Senior GO Engineers to join their growing team.
This will be a pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Company through the next development stage. You will be working closely with the other development teams which are based in the UK and Poland. They are looking for an individual that loves the challenge of working in a fast-driven environment, interacting with clients, scoping out problems and delivering every day!
- To build new API’s, core services and integrations for our Menu’s, Ordering, and Delivery products.
- To deliver changes and features for the major clients who are powered by our platform.
- To extract and strangle functionality out of our existing GO monolith into smaller domain-specific service-oriented architectures.
- Build out our internal developer tools for our microservices architecture.
- To create "the rails", that developers work within, to give them both autonomy whilst having some measure of consistency.
- To make our developers love to build new microservices in the right way.
- 3/4 years back end engineering and 2 or more of those years Golang
- able to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products
- Extensive experience building microservices
- You’ll know that code written without strict_types=1 is a bad thing.