Our client is a very well funded ($80m Series C) IoT Startup, based out of Downtown San Francisco, They have a seriously strong tech leadership & team, and are looking for a Graduate DevOps Engineer.
This is more than you're average DevOps role, I need someone who is confident and experience with hands-on coding. This position may require up-to 80% coding.
What You'll Bring:
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Professional experience in an Engineering / DevOps / SRE position
- Linux administration experience
- At least 1 years' experience with AWS - serving large-scale production traffic
- Familiarity with container technology (Docker, Docker Swarm, Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a very well funded startup, in a rapidly expanding market. You will work along side a very talented technical team and gain hands-on experience with the newest, hottest technologies.
Fantastic starting salary + equity + awesome benfits package - Relocation available (interstate ONLY)