Intelletec has teamed up with a well-funded digital marketing startup. They are the most well-funded, innovative, successful player in the space. Moving with the market, demand and company growth, they are now looking to bring on a Growth Manager.
About the Role:
- You will: Invent, develop, and implement growth hacks using external and internal tools
- You will manager marketplace spend initiatives. (I.e. external Facebook or LinkedIn ads, email campaigns, etc.)
- You will be responsible for managing your growth initiatives from a KPI and metrics perspective. Fail fast in initiatives that aren’t working, and double down on those that work!
- You will be championing new features for the platform, and functioning as a product manager for growth initiatives.
- You will be expected to run experiments around such initiatives as subscriptions, pricing models, and product offerings and perform ongoing market research around the evolving competitive landscape, and align growth initiatives accordingly.
- You will be successful in managing your growth initiatives with an eye towards profit and loss.
- You will work with Business Operations, Marketing, Marketplace teams as well as engineering.
- Execution-minded with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with the agile methodology in a tech startup environment
- You must understand marketplaces. What makes them tick? Why do some work, and others fail? What makes for a dual-sided marketplace?
- Experience working in a startup and juggling multiple responsibilities
- Deep, proven experience in digital marketing - you must know it inside and out!
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- MBA degree preferred; will consider candidates with exceptional experience and growth experience
- Proactive self-starter who thrives on creating scalable processes and solving problems
- Product management experience is a strong plus.
Up to $160K, must be authorized to work in the US