Our client based in the Bay Area are a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, HelloFresh, Cole Haan, NatureBox, Canon, Silvercar, Atom Tickets, Getaround and many more.
Similar to a frequent flyer program, but for all forms of transportation, they deliver value for every mile traveled, across every mode of travel, anywhere in the world. Whether by car (as a driver, passenger or rideshare), plane, train, subway, bus, boat, bicycle, or on foot
Our client are a Silicon Valley-based startup with backing from prominent VCs (Porsche, Scrum, Panasonic, and Urban.us).
They are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to design and execute effective customer acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for the management of user acquisition funnel as well as measuring return-on-investment.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for managing marketing acquisition / top-level user funnel.
• Collaborate and responsible for media buying acquisition/user funnel analysis and optimization on the mobile app.
• Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition.
• Bringing organic app installs & increasing user engagement
• Lead paid acquisition marketing efforts to archive Volume, Quality and ROI acquisition goals.
• Explore and test new acquisition marketing channels.
• Develop A/B testing to maximize acquisition efforts and return
• Generate performance reports and present to senior management.
• Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective customer acquisition.
• Manage marketing agencies
• App store optimization
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of experience in user acquisition, marketing analytics, and ad buying at scale
• Strong business logic and able to quickly identify new opportunities to acquire new and engaged users
• Experience buying and negotiating ad buys; strongly prefer mobile/mobile games ad-buying experience.
• Experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives.
• Exceptional analytical skills balanced with an understanding of creative development
• Able to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
• Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly-organized manner on schedule and budget
• Strong understanding and experience with the iOS and Android marketplaces.
• Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoy equity and influence in a fast-growing and dynamic pre-Series A company