My client is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, their app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis. They have raised $38M in funding and due to continued growth are looking to Hire a Head of Channel Sales.
As Head of Channel sales you will:
- Build from scratch a full channel sales function & team
- Develop and align objectives of the function via KPI’s with the broader company revenue and customer acquisition targets
- On-board, manage, and grow existing partnerships
- Strategize and implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers
- Design and promote effective SPIFs and other incentive programs to generate interest and growth
- Work closely with the company’s direct Sales team to promote scale and maximum territory coverage.
- Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, markets, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner’s business and what drives their success.
- 10-15+ years of proven success in Channel Sales
- Experience in managing dynamic teams of Channel Sales professionals
- Experience working within HR technology and HR service providers
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Proven success with sales ability and demonstrated knowledge of sales process
- BA/BS degree