My client is a very well-funded Series A, pre-launch Mobile-Native banking startup. The platform is aimed a the "underbanked", the younger generation and people who are generally sick of the current banking norms. There are ZERO FEES. EVER.
This provides millions of young American's the chance to build credit and financial security from an early age.
Information security is paramount to what we do and we are looking for the first Information Security Engineer! This is an opportunity to start as an individual contributor and help build and lead the Information Security team.
What You'll Do:
- Be a security subject matter expert and respond to any internal security engineering questions/request
- Work in a small, tight-knit, cross-functional team
- Work with other teams to help architect solutions that are inherently secure
- Effectively balance security risk and product advancement
- Oversee penetration testing
- Build threat models
- See your contributions make a weekly impact to an evolving product
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 7+ years' relevant work experience
- Expertise with cloud security at scale - GCP preferred
- Compliance expert
- Strong DevSecOps - Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine, Docker, CI/CD
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals - Python
- Software engineering experience in a production environment
- Startup experience is essential
- Comprehensive comp package
- Strong early-stage equity
- Great benefits