Intelletec are working with a fast growing Series A startup who are looking to build a data platform for the agricultural supply chain.
As one of the early members of the team, you’ll work closely with a tight-knit team of engineers and scientists to help shape the future
Due to rapid growth, my client is seeking people that want to help build and grow the foundation for their data science and frontend efforts.The backend data infrastructure is built using Python, Docker, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- 5 years experience with a strong software engineering background and fundamentals
- You have experience collaborating with data scientists and engineers to design and implement data infrastructure, especially using cloud platforms
- You have experience with Python
- You enjoy learning and trying new things
- You value transparency and feedback
- You're eager to share your opinions, and you're eager to change these opinions based on data
- Scaling data infrastructure
- You have a diverse data sources and types (e.g. structured database schemas, semi-structured JSON documents, semi-structured geospatial imagery files)
- You have a strong containers and container platforms (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Service, EC2 Container Service)
- You backend web APIs (e.g. Node.js, ASP.NET)
My client are looking to offer a base salary plus SIGNIFICANT equity as well as Bonuses.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please get in touch