A mortgage is the most significant financial transaction many people make yet most mortgage companies prioritize profit over the right loan for the consumer. Using AI and Machine Learning, we both delight the consumer with a process that saves them time and ensures they get the right loan for their financial situation.
And that's just the hard part. Once that's underway, we plan to rebuild the whole mortgage market. It's a colossal vision with a trillion dollar market. There is an infinite number of complex problems to help solve in AI, user-experience magic, NLP, data visualization, and financial engineering.
Our two founders are serial entrepreneurs who have raised 23 rounds of financing, created 8 companies from scratch and built products and companies that impact 100s of millions of people.
We have a smart, fun, and focused team, have raised over $10 million are growing fast and have strong backing from some of the top investors in the world. You'd join our quickly growing company, a team of smart engineers, visionary product managers, and serial entrepreneurs and be expected to solve large, high-impact problems from day one.
The more data, the better. You see patterns and connections in seemingly unrelated places. You’re excited to build data products that make consumer's financial lives better.
At LoanSnap, our mission is to provide our customers smart loans, fit perfectly to their needs and financial goals. We review each customer's whole financial picture in seconds instead of asking them hundreds of questions and giving them the same loan as everyone else.
Your job will be to work with our product and engineering teams to:
* Help build industry-leading, data-driven lending products
* Rapidly prototype features and predictive models
* Identify, research, and analyze potential data sources
* Communicate quantitative results and recommendations
Success will be measured by how efficiently and accurately you can help identify and exploit opportunities to use predictive models to improve LoanSnap lending products and internal automation tools.
You're good at:
* Finding patterns in data, turning them into features, and building accurate, reliable models.
* Working with PMs to build compelling products using data and prediction.
* Using modern data engineering tools and techniques.
* Quickly learning business context and helping the company make data-driven decisions.
* Experience recruiting and leading a team.
* You're great at something which we should have put in this job description but didn't know to ask for.
* You have a passion for something outside the office