A fast-growing Series A company in San Francisco who are building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Their mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Due to rapid growth, they’re looking for a Head of Demand Generation, who will be responsible for designing, building, and optimizing our client acquisition and demand generation engine across digital and offline initiatives. This individual will lead efforts to achieve lead-gen goals and will manage campaigns, web properties, and infrastructure that optimizes lead volume and velocity.
The Head of Demand Generation will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting on current lead-generating initiatives and experiments, as well as determining future program mix to optimize ROI.
What you'll do:
● Own inbound lead-gen strategies, including both digital and offline initiatives
● Regularly report out on key efforts and pipeline status
● Scope and execute experiments that increase lead generation and velocity
● Define and orchestrate all online marketing, acquisition, and campaign efforts across all marketing channels including display, social, SEM, webinars, email, and more
● Monitor and be responsible for all Bolt web properties
● Work in conjunction with Director of Business Development on integrated growth/ marketing campaigns including inside sales, direct mail, onsite visits, and field marketing that support demand-gen goals
● Set up tooling and infrastructure to support demand-gen initiatives
● Work closely with counterparts in Sales, Business Development, PR/Communications, Design, Field Marketing, Operations, Success, and more
● 10-15+ years experience in growth, demand-generation, marketing, and/or equivalent
● Track record scaling companies from $5M to $50-75M+ in ARR
● Deep experience with CRM and marketing automation tooling
● Excellent analytical skills, campaign execution skills, and project management skills
● Experience designing and executing high-growth experiments, with the ability to take on measured risks and scale successful programs
● Experience communicating and reporting at team lead level
● Experience with ecommerce, payments, or fintech a plus