Head of Email Marketing
My client is a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content their specialities, but they are continually expanding their product suite.
- They have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and still growing.
- Recently Secured a $230 million fundraising round, their valuation is now $1.4 billion
As Head of Email Marketing, you’re ideally a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer with a solid understanding of sales processes and copy writing. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing team to boost the company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement. You will be developing and executing email marketing campaigns that are designed to bring awareness to the company and products and generate qualified leads. You'll work closely with the team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close deals.
- Own the email marketing strategy including, including but not limited to: creating and executing email campaigns, a/b testing, creating simple and complex workflows and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Support in the implementation of email marketing campaigns and programs targeting our various segments to grow our customer base through acquisition, retention, and behavioral triggered campaigns.
- Lead a team of email marketing managers, including interviewing and hiring new team members.
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our prospects and customers engaged with the latest news and content. You manage the calendar to ensure they're communicating the optimum amount to people that engages them without turning them off
- 4-6 years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- 2+ years managing and building a team
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- A knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam and A/B testing excites you
- Possess a creative eye and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks, and switch priorities/focuses as needed
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in the role, I'd welcome speaking with you about it in more detail!