My client is a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. They Recently Secured a $230 million fundraising round, their valuation is now $1.4 billion and are seeking a Head of Email Marketing to join their team in New York
- As Head of Email Marketing, you’re ideally a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer with a solid understanding of sales processes and copywriting.
- In this role, you will work closely with the marketing team to boost the company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement.
- You will be developing and executing email marketing campaigns that are designed to bring awareness to the company and products and generate qualified leads.
- You'll work closely with the team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals, and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close deals.
- Own the email marketing strategy including, including but not limited to creating and executing email campaigns, a/b testing, creating simple and complex workflows, and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Support in the implementation of email marketing campaigns and programs targeting our various segments to grow our customer base through acquisition, retention, and behaviorally triggered campaigns.
- Lead a team of email marketing managers, including interviewing and hiring new team members.
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our prospects and customers engaged with the latest news and content. You manage the calendar to ensure they're communicating the optimum amount to people that engage them without turning them off
- A minimum of 4 years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- 2+ years managing and building a team
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Bachelor or University Degree
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in the role, I'd welcome speaking with you about it in more detail!