Intelletec is working with a leading sustainability company that is helping the fight against poverty globally.
My client is recruiting a global team of socially-motivated professionals. Already a team of 10 people. They have secured funding for platform development, testing and scaling, and already have more than $1 million in revenues from clients. The full-time positions offer excellent benefits, including paid holidays and time off, insurance, 401k with matching, etc.
Your role as Head of Engineering will:
- Design, implement and maintain our technology stack from end to end.
- Help build a core product consisting of a mobile survey application, a data ingestion and validation system, and a reporting interface for clients
- You will drive product design and the growth of the engineering team.
- You will be expected to develop a vision for the “big picture” architecture of the system and create a road map for implementing it.
- You will have the opportunity to build out a team of engineers below you, so you should be comfortable managing people with different skills sets and coordinating multiple complex, time-sensitive work streams simultaneously.
Bachelor’s in computer science or related field from a top university
Five years’ experience scaling backend systems at a tech-driven company
Strong knowledge of agile project management and software development techniques
Experience with modern web development frameworks (e.g. Angular.js, React)
Experience with the Android SDK as well as third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with modern DevOps workflows and tools (e.g., Heroku, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift))
The role is paying up to $150k plus includes equity, to find out more, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org